64 cards, each with a proverb and 3 answers to choose from. Students use a decoder device to check their answers. Your students will have so much fun while learning !
Suitable for Grades PreK-3 This game is perfect for children struggling to find the right word to use containing early intervention and helpful strategies for ‘jogging’ their memories...
• Suitable for grades K-4 • 60 exciting hand games that will get your students interacting with each other and working on vocabulary and word meanings in no time • Comes with book and bonus CD-ROM
• Suitable for Grades K and Up • 6 popular fun decks on one CD-ROM • Contains: “Famous Words and Proverbs”, “Multiple Meanings”, “Idioms”, “Metaphors and Similies”, “Synonyms” and “Homonyms” •...
• Targets the development of intelligible speech production • Real words used • Words differ by articulatory placement • Choose combinations desired
Customers Also Viewed
• Lotto and bingo game to teach positional concepts such as in/out, over/under etc.. • 16 colour-coded playing surfaces (bingo on one side and lotto on the other) • 80 pink foam...
Distinguishing between fact and opinion is a necessary skill that enhances reading comprehension. This pack of 28 card pairs will help teach this important literacy skill.
Hundreds of Multi-Level Activities for All Learners Suitable for Grades 3-8 Differentiated Instruction Made Easy is a hands-on resource that is designed for teachers to support the individual...
A must have! Like the fun decks ? Then you’ll love this book. Use it with your fun decks or all on it’s own ! A fantastic resource that targets Grammar, Reasoning/Thinking and Semantics...
Suitable for ages 4 to 8 years This book will help you guide your students to move from talking in sentences to formulating sentence combinations, writing paragraphs and retelling stories. Students...
Teach children to regulate their sensory system with these Sensory Diet Cards. The colorful illustrations help children understand when their sensory systems have had "Too Much" or "Too Little"...
• Suitable for Grades K-2 • 7 popular Verbs fun decks on one CD-ROM • Contains: Do and Does, Has and Have, Present Progressive Verbs, Is and Are, Regular Past Tense, Irregular Verbs and Was and...
Throw it. Catch it. Respond to the panel under your thumb. Improve language literacy and learning skills. Generate words in categories. Develop vocabulary word finding and memory skills. Beneficial...
Suitable for Grades K-3 Students discuss how to react appropriately when faced with different situations within their community by answering these thoughtprovoking questions. Fun Deck includes 56...