- Practical Ideas That Really Work For Students With ADHD - Second Edition (Grades 5-12)
Pracitical Ideas That Really Work for Students with ADHD—Second Edition is just what many educators have been looking for:
• A product that provides teachers with practical and sensible solutions for students’ problems with inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity.
• A resource for teachers, behaviour specialists, psychologists, counselors, and administrators who must document interventions.
• A tool for IEP committees who are charged with developing accommodations for students with ADHD.
• A sourcebook for pre-referral intervention teams, who plan strategies for students before their placement in specialised programs.
1. An easy to use evaluation form to rate a student’s behaviours that interfere with student learning and a matrix to select appropriate interventions; and
2. A book of practical ideas, containing suggestions for interventions, explanations of strategies, reproducible forms, and helpful examples.