Suitable for ages 9-13
This new book for older students is designed to strengthen comprehension, memory of specific information, understanding subtle messages and describing daily events. The goals of these activities in this book are:
• To listen attentively to the short stories.
• To remember the logical order of the events.
• To retail the main information.
• To retail specific details.
• To remember subtle points of the story.
• To remember time concepts in the story.
• To remember two and three part stories. (Resembling remembering chapters in a book.)
• To retell the main ideas in sequential order.