Using Language Webs and Altered Auditory Input to Improve Comprehension (Level 1)
• Suitable for Grades PreK-1
• Targets development of:
• Language-processing speed and efficiency
• 150 important concepts of time, space, condition, quantity, and quality
• Teaches how to identify the type of modifications needed for each child and how use this program accordingly
• Great resource for use with children who have difficulty processing or learning language; suitable for children with attention deficit disorders, central auditory processing disorders, autism, and cochlear implants.