Suitable for ages 5- 11
Lots and lots of pictures and activities to help you teach kids of all ages to ask questions – and enjoy doing it !
You’ll also find a review of syntax and morphology as related to forming questions – an excellent reference for teachers and speech/language pathologists.
• Simple past, present and future tense
• Regular and irregular verbs
• Progressive present, past and future tense verbs
• Perfect present, past and future tense verbs
• Perfect progressive present, past and future tense verbs
• Negative questions
• Passive form of verbs
• Reported speech or indirect discourse
• Conditional statements