Suitable for Grades 1 to Adult
This book provides detailed insight into the characteristics of various disorder types, identification and diagnosis, symptoms, techniques and strategies to support students.
• Levine’s First 4 Stages of Writing Chart outlining educational expectations, perceptual-motor development and characteristics for each stage
• Developmental levels of phonological awareness skills
• Reproducible writing activities
• Reproducible PEG pictures and poems to help students remember lists and sequences
• Remediation skills cover phonological awareness, sound/ symbol correspondence, decoding and encoding, spelling, the writing process and written expression.