Contains 207 pages targeting articulation and language therapy by combining 20 popular children’s books with familiar themes. Themes worked on include Dinosaurs, Circus, Our Bodies, Seasons, Farm and Oceans.
Each theme section contains:
• 27 Vocabulary picture cards.
• Vocabulary word list from the stories.
• Stories with language expansion activities (categorizing, defining, describing, sequencing, rhyming, and functions).
• Five illustrated articulation and language games.
• Sound-based worksheets. • Hidden picture page/puzzle.