• 20 Colourful game-boards introducing over 400 vocabulary words • Covering areas such as Zoo Animals, Farm Animals, Toys, School Stuff, Numbers and Shapes, Fruits and Vegetables and Many More
• 16 colourful game boards loaded with auditory bombardment poems, pictures and target words • Comes with pawns, a die & an instruction booklet • Targets: 2 syllable words, 3...
• 12 exciting board games that compliment Say & Do Grammar Game Board Fun Sheets • Games target: Regular Plurals, Irregular Plurals, Noun Derivation, Adjective Derivation, Present...
• 10 games targeting tongue, jaw and lip strengthening exercises • Comes with a die and game tokens • Suitable for oral motor development, articulation development, dysarthria and...
• Suitable for Grades 3-Year 7 • 10 Game boards fantastic for working on social skills and pragmatics • Areas worked on : giving information, feelings, requesting, persuasion,...
Customers Also Viewed
This Sentence Shuffle Fun Deck teaches parts of speech and sentence structure while improving inferencing and reasoning skills. The color-coded words make it easier for students to identify nouns,...
Contains activities targeting: • rhyming with nonsense words• rhyming sentences• completing rhyming words in sentences• determining which rhyming word...
• This bingo set focuses on building vocabulary skills with eight different themes: Transportation; Clothing; Around the Home; Food; Occupations; Animals; Colors; Shapes, and Numbers. Either...
Help students build sentences with Sentence Building Fun Deck! Students use the cards to formulate simple, compound, and complex sentences. There are four levels of sentence prompts beginning with...
• Questions and Activities Book and CD-ROM • Presents behavioural situations in a variety of settings • Each scene focuses on behaviour and how to act at home, school and in the...
Children who move their bodies as part of the learning process are more stimulated, alert and retain more of what they are taught. These delightful activities focus on: • Encouraging movement...