• Suitable for upper primary & secondary
• Targets reading comprehension, reasoning, and writing skills
• The deck has 56 cards with three levels of difficulty.
• Level One- 3 Sentences with a 2nd-3rd grade readability level
• Level Two- 4 Sentences with a 4th-5th grade readability level
• Level Three- 5 Sentences with a 4th-5th grade readability level
• Students read the sentences, decide what the correct order should be, and use markers to sequence the sentences by number (1-5, depending on the sentence level).
Answers are on back of card