The ADD/ADHD Checklist, Second Edition
The bestselling guide, fully revised and updated, offering practical information and tips to help every child with ADHD succeed
The ADD/ADHD Checklist helps parents and teachers to better understand children and teenagers with attention problems and provide the kind of support and intervention that is crucial to kids' success.
Presented in a concise, easy-to-read checklist format, the book is packed with practical advice and information on a wide range of topics, including:
- What we do and don't know about ADHD
- Probable causes
- Critical elements for school success
- The most commonly prescribed medications
- What children with ADHD need at home
- Effective behavioral strategies
- How to help kids stay organise
- Advocating for an ADHD child.