- Associations (These items belong to…)
- Identify the Setting (Where is this?)
- Part to Whole (What is it?)
- Predicting (What happens next?)
- What Happened?
To use this deck, show your students the picture and ask them the first question. Then for additional inferencing and language practice, read the short story on the back of the card and ask the other five questions. Use the last question to begin a discussion with your students about their opinions and feelings, or how they would handle different situations.
- 100 photo cards (12.7cm x 17.8)
- Game ideas and content cards
- Cardboard box