Activity Books for Kids
Activity books are an endless source of educational fun for people of all ages. From an early age, our brains crave the mental stimulation of puzzles, games and activities. You only have to look at the popularity of puzzles like Wordle and Sudoku to see that many of us never lose our interest in these kinds of activities.
However, activity books present a whole host of benefits to kids in particular. From solving problems and understanding structures to practising life scenarios and everything in between, learning books for kids can be instrumental in assisting with various learning disabilities.
Why are educational books so good for kids?
- It improves their cognitive skills, and helps them to recognise things like colour, shape, numbers and letters, as well as how to form words, add/subtract and so on.
- It develops emotional skills, by equipping them with the tools to find appropriate outlets for frustration and similar negative feelings.
- As mentioned above, activity books for kids can show a child how to solve problems, from mathematical equations to real-life scenarios.
- It helps with developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, like holding a crayon and using it to draw the picture they have in their head, for example.
- Improves self-esteem, through the feeling of accomplishment that we all experience after acquiring a new skill.
- Provides a way to learn new things without the pressure that a school classroom environment can sometimes present.
- Enhances concentration levels.
Explore our range of books for kids with learning disabilities
Fun Stuff supplies an expansive range of activity books for helping kids learn about almost any topic they might be curious about; from reading , social skills, science and more. The books in our collection were specifically designed to prepare kids for school, and to help them acquire the skills listed above.
Provide your child with a valuable resource for keeping them entertained while travelling, avoiding excessive screen-time, and creating activities for you to bond over. Fun Stuff also carries a wide selection of Fun Decks, Thumballs, stickers and rewards, as well as fun packs.
Our educational learning books for kids teach your child how to stay in the lines while drawing, articulate words, and play collaboratively. They’re suitable in classroom settings, one-on-one therapy sessions or to enjoy at home, and we provide efficient delivery anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. And finally, we accept Afterpay – buy now and pay later, through our convenient online store.
Contact Fun Stuff
To speak with a friendly and knowledgeable member of our team, don’t hesitate to call 1300 FUN STUFF or submit an enquiry online and we’ll be happy to assist.