Highly Effective Fun Decks & Children’s Playing Cards for Affordable Prices
Fun decks are a fun educational tool that cover a broad range of topics and skillsets. Ideal for educators and caregivers alike, fun deck toys provide an opportunity for enhanced creativity.
With fun decks, children can hone their reasoning abilities, learn how to use conversational speech and develop writing skills, among other things. All this, while having a laugh and stretching their imaginations!
At such a low price point, fun decks are the ideal addition to any family games shelf or special educator’s assortment of resources. These card games are invaluable for helping children come out of their shells and develop important skills that will help them live a happier and more fulfilling lifestyle as they get older.
What are the benefits of playing cards games for kids?
- Teaches controlled use and stability of a child’s trunk, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands and fingers
- Lays the foundations for completing simple everyday tasks independently
- Promotes good hand-eye coordination
- Encourages word-picture association, which helps to develop important comprehension skills
- Reinforced fine motor and visual motor skills
- Helps with sensory input development and visual perceptive skills
- Educates students on how to form simple, compound and complex sentences using nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, connectors and more
- Assists with skills like reasoning, inferencing, sequencing and retaining information
- Expands awareness of concepts like cause and effect, while teaching how to follow verbal narratives
If you like our children’s playing cards, you might also take an interest in our endless range of vocabulary toys, occupational therapy games, selective mutism aids, fun packs and other useful resources.
Why shop for fun deck toys with Fun Stuff Educational & Therapeutic Resources?
- Not only are our products at the forefront of the industry, but they come highly recommended by a vast array of fully qualified speech pathologists, occupational therapists, psychologists, educators and other industry experts
- Our purpose-designed toys and games are suitable for one-on-one consultations and classroom settings as well as at home
- Experienced specialists develop these resources with the primary objective of helping parents, caregivers, teachers and special educators work closely with children for skills development in various key areas
- We offer quality products for economical prices, with fast shipping in Australia and New Zealand (approximately 7-10 business days)
Get in touch
To speak with a friendly and knowledgeable member of our team about our industry-leading products, please feel free to call us on 1300 FUN STUFF. If you prefer, you can also complete our online enquiries form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.