Sensory Diet Cards - 2nd Ed.
Sensory Diet Cards® – 2nd Edition
Our Sensory Diet Cards have a whole new look! All of the illustrations in this card deck have been updated with fun, kid-friendly art that students will love. Activities in this deck can help children learn to regulate their sensory system. The colorful illustrations help children understand when their sensory systems have had "Too Much" or "Too Little" and show easy activities to help them get "Just Right." The deck contains 48 fully illustrated Exercise Cards divided into five sensory categories:
- Movement and Resistance (Proprioception)
- Movement and Balance (Vestibular)
- Visual Auditory and Olfactory
- Oral Motor
Sensory Diet Cards:
- 60 full-color, illustrated cards (48 Exercise Cards and 12 Teaching Cards - 3" x 5")
- Introduction, game ideas and content cards
*We recommend using these cards only under the supervision of a qualified professional trained in sensory integration theory and techniques.
Companion Cards to the Sensory Diet Book
Ages 4 and Up Grades PreK and Up