Inferencing Skill Strips
Logic is the ability to think through problems and use strategies to solve them. These skills are important for early learning and literacy development.
Inferencing Skill Strips contains 120 double-sided cards (240 items) that address four skill areas across three levels of difficulty.
- Determine Cause and Effect
- Identify items with particular Attributes
- Use Venn Diagrams to Compare and Contrast
- Use time order words in Sequencing Events
Inferencing Skill Strips includes:
- 120 double-sided photo cards (22cm x 9.5cm)
- 240 prompts
- Three levels of difficulty in each skill area
- Four skill areas
- Game ideas
- Answer keys