Articulation Chipper Chat
Artic Chipper Chat®
Artic Chipper Chat is now a Chipper Chat favorite!
You and your students can join in the celebration as you welcome this articulation and language game into your classroom!
What makes Artic Chipper Chat unique? It has 12 different laminated game boards, each one filled with sound and blend-loaded pictures (5 of each scene for 60 boards total).
Students pick up question cards ("Name a flower that rhymes with nose") and search their boards for the correct picture answer ("rose").
As they answer questions, players fill up their boards with magnetic chips. When the boards are full, each child waves the "magic" wand over the board and collects the magnetic rewards.
As an articulation game, Artic Chipper Chat:
- Targets 12 different sounds—S, R, L, S Blends, R Blends, L Blends, SH, CH, TH, F, K, and G.
- Has 450 double-sided playing cards (one side with the question and the other side with a picture of the answer).
- Allows students to play at the initial, medial, final, and/or combo level.
Artic Chipper Chat is also a language game that targets:
- Vocabulary Building: Exposure to and practice of 450 nouns
- Simple Analogies: "A monkey eats a banana. A rabbit eats a carrot."
- Naming: "Name the jewelry that you wear on your finger...Ring."
- Phonemic Awareness: Targets early rhyming skills
- Listening Skills: Auditory processing of information presented orally
- Social Skills: Turn-taking, topic maintenance, and sharing information
Artic Chipper Chat includes:
- 60 beautiful, individual game boards (5 each of 12 different scenes).
- Big 11" x 10", laminated game boards.
- 450 laminated, colorful Artic Chipper Chat cards (2⅞" x 2¼"):
- 45 cards each for S, R, L, SH, CH, and TH (15 initial, 15 medial, and 15 final position)
- 30 cards each for S Blends, R Blends, and L Blends (initial position only)
- 30 cards each for K, G, and F (10 initial, 10 medial, and 10 final position)
- Magnetic wand and 100 magnetic chips.
- Foam dice and instruction booklet.
- Sturdy storage box.