Auditory Adventures Activities Pack
"Here ye, hear ye…This amazing, all-in-one activity kit has everything you need for unrivaled auditory adventures." Just listen…(you won't believe it)!
- Addresses 21 specific auditory processing skills.
- Auditory Association - absurdities, action-agent, analogies, auditory closure, if-then, inferences, listening for main ideas, opposites, name the category.
- Auditory Discrimination - discrimination of initial sounds in words, discrimination of final sounds in words, identification of initial sounds in words, rhyming, sound blending, syllable awareness.
- Auditory Memory - following directions, listening for details, memory for words, memory for short sentences, memory for long sentences.
- Auditory Reception - yes/no questions
- Has 18 awesome laminated games for 1 to 6 players.
- 8 open-ended games - Check-Ears, Ear Career, Field of Ears, Granny's Gumballs, Holiday Hearing, Sound City, Sound Planets, and Speedy Spider Speedway (11" x 17").
- 2 specific game boards - Hearing Hayride and Andy's Toy Shop (11" x 17").
- Auditory Bingo and Listening Lotto game boards, in sets of 6 (8½" x 11").
- 2 barrier games - Sound Snack Shack and Barrier Barn, in sets of 6 (8½" x 11").
- 4 open-ended chip/token games - Hear Muffs, Sally's Sound Sail Around, Sonic Sound Slide, and What's the Buzz?, in sets of 6 (8½" x 11").
- Provides an easy-to-follow, 124-page lesson activity book with instant auditory activities and reproducible homework sheets.
- Includes six packs of crayons, over 200 tokens, and die.
Auditory Adventures is the most innovative, vibrant collection of hearing and listening stuff around! That's saying a lot!