"WH" Question Blast Off Game
"Wh" Question Blast-Off Board Game
3…2…1…Blast Off! Everyone from rocket scientists to students will love playing this "Wh" Question Blast-Off game.
Astronaut players travel in orbit around the board. As they answer "Wh" questions, they launch their space rockets into space to reach the moon.
First person to launch all 10 rockets wins! The game consists of:
- Space-age game board (16" x 16").
- 5 Decks of 40 color-coded Wh-question playing cards: Who, What, Where, When, and Why (200 cards total) (2½" x 2").
- 10 astronaut player pawns (one extra).
- Foam die.
- 60 colored space rockets.
- Answer sheet (8½" x 14").
Everyone will have fun trying to be the first astronaut to land their space rockets on the moon.
This is the perfect game for 2 to 6 players who need practice answering "Wh" questions.
It's T minus nine seconds and counting, so order your game today!