Say & Do Verbs Bingo
Say & Do® Verbs Bingo
Learning present and past tense verb forms is an essential language skill.
This "action-packed" Verbs Bingo set gives you numerous and innovative ways to help students master both present and past tense verbs.
Great for 1 to 6 players!
- Teach 96 present tense verbs! Each present tense verb has a riddle calling card that adds to the fun—"In a boat, you can go, when you use the oars to _______."
- Help students learn 48 regular past tense verbs (add "d" or "ed")! These calling cards introduce the present tense verb, and then present a past tense verb-sentence—"Today I wash the dishes. Yesterday, I _____ the dishes."
- Teach 48 irregular past tense verbs—"Today, we ride our bikes. Yesterday, we _______ our bikes."
- Once your students learn these verb forms, give them a real challenge with the past tense combo boards, which mix together regular and irregular past tense verbs.
- Use all the calling cards to make great card games (even without the boards)!
Verbs Bingo includes:
- 60 laminated bingo playing surfaces (30 boards printed front and back and color-coded for easy sorting, 8½" x 11")
- 240 verb calling cards (2⅛" x 3⅝"). The caller can either read the riddle and have students guess the answer or the caller can show the target picture to the child and say the verb!
- Bingo chips (assorted colors)
- Sturdy storage box